Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Abby James: Hunstville, Al High School Senior photography


I just love Abby's session, not just because I got some really cute images of this beautiful girl, but because it was short from a dull time. We had some laughs (well maybe not laughs...more like laughing so I wouldn't cry kind of laughs) as I tried to start my car which kept malfunctioning between locations...Have to admit it was quite embarrassing :)

Ok...back to her images. This young woman was such a delight to work with...I love the concepts we worked with and the airy and playful feeling of the shots with the vintage bike and the flowers.

Abby I hope you had fun, and that these images are everything you were dreaming of! thank you for choosing me to capture this awesome time in your life!!! For full gallery go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment