Saturday, September 24, 2011

Little Mister Dylan: Huntsville, Al child photography


Little Mister Dylan came with her sister for a very special photo shoot all the way from Auburn. The session started a little slow, for he didn't really wanted to be photographed. However, by the end we won his heart and trust and he gave us some pretty spectacular images and expressions.  I just love those blue eyes and cute smile...but gotta admit that my most fab images are the ones with the deep "stare"... like I like to call the intense...oh so handsome...melt my heart...so much drama look. Enjoy...

Miss. Ani...hope you love your little boy's images. For full gallery go here

Thank you again for choosing me as your photograph...look forward to many more sessions in your children's future.




second outfit! different style...




Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY! thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment