Wednesday, September 14, 2011

George little sisters-meet GIGI: Huntsville, Al family and child photographer


I met this cute little sisters last year soon after we moved to this town. AC was in Isabel's class and soon after they became great friends.  Been new to Huntsville, I had no idea of the awesome story they conveyed. As I started to know them better I became in awe of their amazing journey through God's grace and their life's story. Their faith and service to others...their strength and wonderful heart. I feel grateful that God has put this family in our lives.

Nevertheless, I was thrilled when they asked me to photograph their girls and the new member of their family. The lucky dog is called GIGI! She is so cute...

Amy I hope you love your images...and I am so excited for this new chapter of my family's life that we are about to start with you guys...

Thank you for choosing me to capture your girls memories!





Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY. thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment