Monday, November 11, 2013

Jake Turner; Hunstville Al award winning High School senior photographer


I am having so much fun photographing senior boys. It feels like the last month I've capture more boys than girls, and I love it because its a change of pace from my pretty girls more elaborate sessions. With boys we move fast, get through more outfits and locations! And that was no exception with Jake...we started downtown with a traditional elegant setting, and moved to my neck of the woods to photograph this handsome boy with his awesome ride. Jake and his dad have worked for a long time on this beautiful car...and it's so cool to incorporate something so meaningful into his senior images.
We ended the session with some casual country look.

I am very happy with his senior images and I hope he loved then as much as I do!

For full gallery of images go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment