Thursday, November 7, 2013

Emily Ann Clemons; Huntsville, Al award winning senior photographer


Miss Emily Ann is one of those people that you love at the first second you meet them. Her charm and fun personality is contagious and it just makes you want to hang out around her...what a lucky girl!

 I just had so much fun running around town photographing her and discovering unexpected "sassiness" and the most amazing natural beauty that shines from the inside out! A brilliant smile, deep green expressive eyes....just a pleasure to capture! I just hope that my images reflect how amazingly beautiful and sweet this girl really is!

We started downtown and then ended up in my neck of the woods in some sweet locations. We got so much variety in outfits and locations...which made it so hard to choose just a few favorites! from ciry streets to deep purple sunsets...we got it all!

Gorgeous makeup by Nancy Finnegan MUA.

For full gallery of images go here.

Thank you Emily Ann for trusting me with your senior photos...I just loved getting to know you!


No comments:

Post a Comment