Sunday, September 1, 2013

Rachael Abrams; Huntsville, Al award winner Senior photographer


Miss Rachael has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen...as I was trying to narrow down my selection of images for her gallery I found myself staring into those deep eyes. I am lucky girl!

She is not just gorgeous, but sweet and so much fun! She is one of my 2014 senior models from Grissom HS so you probably have seen her pic before if you are a regular around here.

Miss Rachael and I went back and forth with her concepts and decided on a Spanish inspired session, as well as a bit of a boho concept...which the boho ended up in my opinion looking more like Greek goddess...

The day of the session it rained on and off...but we managed with all kinds of obstacles dues to time and delays. However, the images are perfection ans I am so proud to show you my favorite ones here...so hard to choose just a few! Like always beautiful makeup by Nancy Finnegan Mua

Rachael...I am so happy to have you as one of my senior models, I hope you have loved the experience so far and that you love your senior session photos. Thank you!! xoxo

to view the full gallery go here.



Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not copy, download, screen shot or anything else for that matter that will violate copyright law. thank you!








No comments:

Post a Comment