Saturday, September 14, 2013

Brennan Mayer; Huntsville, Al Award Winning Senior Photographer


Miss Brennan is one of my 2014 Senior models, and came to us from Grissom High School! From the first time I photographed her I saw something so special in the way she easily connected to me and her beautiful poise and posture. Just a perfect subject! So, I was super excited when she commissioned her senior portraits this summer.

We decided to do part of her session at the church where she went to preschool and where her momma has worked for many years since she was a baby. It was so cool to shoot at a location that had a great meaning for this family history and I just love the way we were able to incorporate it and still keep the portraits fresh and simple.

Afterwards we transitioned to one of my most favorite country locations and did some awesome country inspired shots. We were so blessed with a gorgeous summer sunset!

Brennan and Cathy, its was such a fun time to photograph you and hang all afternoon. I love your portraits and I hope you love them too!

For full gallery of images go here.

The beautiful makeup by Nancy Finnegan Mua.



No comments:

Post a Comment