Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kalli: Huntsville, Al Highschool Senior photography



Miss Kalli is one of my 2013 Senior models! This amazing girl and beautiful talented dancer is graduating this year from Randolph School and going to the University of Alabama. I sure will miss working with my 2013 models. They are an amazing group of girls!

Kalli and I met at Destin this last week for her Senior session. The day was beautiful but it sure was cold and windy...but she held it up like a pro and we made some magic happen!

Kalli; is been such a pleasure to work with you this year, I so hope that your experience with us was everything your dreamed off and more. I love your senior photos...I hope you love them too! Thank you for choosing me to capture this awesome year of your life and for representing my brand and my work with such pride! love you...

For full gallery of images click here.

Thank you to Melanie Robertson for coming out and taking time off her family vacation to assist me. love you girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment