Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lauren and Ben; Huntsville, Al wedding photographer


Ben and Lauren had a gorgeous wedding! I feel so blessed to be able to capture such a wonderful occasion for them and their families.

The ceremony was at the First United Methodist Church Downtown Huntsville and the beautiful reception was at The Ledges.

I had the help of the talent of Cindy Shaver as second shooter and Nancy Finnegan in makeup. This are my favorite images of the day...and some from Lauren's bridal session.

Lauren and Ben, Thank you for trusting me with your memories. I hope you love your image and cherish them for years to come.For full gallery of images go here.

Enjoy!



 I wish the happy a couple a life full of blessings...xoxo

Maria Moore






2 comments:

  1. WOW! You did an awesome job of capturing many special precious moments. Joy working with you.
    Jan Brewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jan! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete