Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Looyenga family and their new miracle! Huntsville, Al family portraiture

I always love my job. I do. But sessions like this one remind me of why I love it so much. The opportunity to capture pure and real love and give back those memories to families is priceless.

The Looyenga's family was blessed with a miracle...in a shape of a beautiful baby girl. I could see and feel their passion for this new baby as soon as they walked through my door. As the session progressed and I got to chat with Leigh Ann I realized that this was a very special family indeed.I feel so blessed to be part of their moment...

Leigh Ann...I love your images, and I hope you love them and cherish them for years to come...For full gallery go here.






2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Such a pretty baby girl- I could just eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are soooo good.. i love all of them cant pick a favorite they are all so good.

    ReplyDelete