Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jeremy: more than a superhero. Huntsville Al Highschool senior portraiture

I love seniors. Love photographing them. Love their energy.

I send them a questionnaire asking about their likes and dislikes, dreams and passions, to get a small understanding of who they are and what they would like for their senior session to be. I always get long responses and full paragraphs; but not with Jeremy.

This bright young man's responses were more that brief...monosyllables. At first I though he wasn't into it, however as I read through his brief sentences I knew this was no ordinary teenager, and that it was going to be very fun session. Because you see; I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up and he said; "a superhero."

...Well Jeremy, I am sure you will be!

Kim, I hope you love your boy's images. I think they capture his essence and his gorgeous energy. These are some of my favorites, but to be honest; I love them all. For full gallery go here.




 Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY OR SAVE IMAGES FROM THIS BLOG TO YOUR COMPUTER. Thank you


1 comment:

  1. So glad he smiled for some of these. I knew he'd have a cute smile!

    ReplyDelete