Sunday, August 21, 2011

Melanie and Mitchell: Huntsville, AL maternity photography


I love photography...how you can capture moments, connections, feelings and passions...how you can freeze time and amazingly create beautiful artwork that adorn people's homes with images that remind them of their own lives.

Creating an image that captures the sentiment behind it...That's what I seek in my photography.

I photographed this beautiful couple and their son (and son/daughter to be) last Friday. I just loved working with them and getting a tiny bit into their space and their lives. I said: "kiss her" to him and I could not believe the kiss she got. Oh Wow... the passion, love and excitement that this couple radiated was something not seen very often.

I am in love with all the images from this session, and this family. I can't wait to meet their new addition in a few weeks.

Melanie and Mitchell...I hope you love your photos. Thank you for allowing me into your story...It was so much fun to work with you!

God bless your family and the baby inside that beautiful belly! 

to view full gallery go here


 All images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY. thank you!




1 comment: