Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas tree mini sessions: Huntsville Al family Christmas Portraiture


I am so excited to announce my Christmas Mini sessions at the SCHWERMAN Christmas Tree Plantation!  You probably read my last blog about how much fun my family had when we went to scope it out the other day, and how friendly and nice the owners were.

Here is the 411:




What should your family wear?

Anything from the cozy and casual winter clothing [fur jackets, puffy coats, hats and scarves, coats and tights, leather boots and Uggs], to the very dressed up and elegant traditional Christmas attire [velvet dresses, pea coats, patten shoes and wool pants]. Please don't hesitate to ask me for outfit suggestions, I would love to help you shop and guide you as you get photo ready this year!

I offer makeup through a very great makeup artist off and on location if you are interested.  Just let me know..

How does it work?

You email me at mfocr@hotmail.com or call me at 617-8389281 to reserve your spot. You send a 50% deposit on the package of your choice to 3103 Pendleton Court, Owens Cross Roads, AL.

We communicate as much as you would like about wardrobe choices and such details. 

You come that day looking great...you sit on a vintage couch and hang out with your family, play around the lit trees..smile and laugh and I get candid and gorgeous photos that capture your family's essence and spirit which later I will use to create gorgeous and unique luxe [folded and flat, printed on pearl paper, custom designed, in several cute shapes and sizes] Christmas Cards that no one else will have. SOUNDS GOOD?

After the session you are welcome to have a snack and walk around this great fun place, feed the animals with your kids and have some fun!

OK...if you need any more info just call

Can I see what the cards will look like?

yes! I have several card designs to choose from, and they are all customizable to your images color pallet and style. Here are some of my favorites I offer. [photos are not mine...they are the ones used by the designer I bought the templates from]


Traditional set:


 


Vintage postcard set:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment