Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rachael Brock, HUnstville Al senior photography


I really believe in the value of what I do. But some days in between the business side of photography and the crazy busy life we loose sight of what's important. 

Rachael's session was exactly what I needed to remind myself of the great opportunity we have as senior photographers to change lives...at least a little bit..!

For a few hours we can work with these young women and make them feel and look beautiful...so they can see themselves the way others view them. Not an easy thing to do as a teenager, but easier when you have beautiful images to carry on with you forever.

Rachael started our session shy, but by the end of the session had transformed in a super model; giving me expressions and connection hard to come by in most sessions. She is ...I believe, one of the most beautiful faces I have ever photographed. Her eyes are so intense and sweet at the same time...letting us see all that beauty that is within, which is just complemented by her outer radiant beauty. I just love her images and feel so excited to share with her and her sweet mom.

For full gallery of images click here.






No comments:

Post a Comment