Friday, August 30, 2013

Anna Catherine Brooks; Hunstville, Al award winning High School Senior photographer

This beautiful young lady is a senior at Huntsville High School and a wonderful girl that I am so proud to call one of my 2014 senior models. She is as sweet as beautiful and a pleasure to be around...

We had a very special session that started in her back yard with her best pal (who by the way was not very cooperative...dogs sometimes are like toddlers). I just loved capturing her gorgeous smile surrounded by the place where she grew up. I believe that picking a meaningful location for your portraits makes them that much more special and memorable.

Later we ended up at one of my favorite locations in Hampton cove were we made some artistic captures of the most wonderful golden girl I've ever seen. Here are some of my favorites...Hope you love them as much as I do!

Anna Catherine and Kim thank you for a wonderful experience, It was so fun to spent this time with you guys. You'all are a beautiful family! very blessed...

Hope you love your images. For full gallery go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment