Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mary Hardin; Huntsville, Al Senior Photography


I had so much fun at this session. First of all can we all sing praise that the warm weather is here. Its so nice to get outside for a session without crazy wind and freezing temps. However, because the bumps in the road make us stronger I guess...now we have gnats! Yes, thousand of tiny little bugs literally bugging everyone. I so wish I had a industrial strength fan to push them away for they make my job pretty hard, specially when I am trying to engage with my client and get her to relax. There no relaxing with thousand of gnats flying around...ugh!!!

Well...Miss Mary Hardin was a pro and handled those tiny bugs like a champ! Did I tell you that she took me to this amazing location...the kind of location you dream off with a river and trails, and horses...so awesome!! So we get there and the super nice lady who owns the farm and my client's mom pick us up in some super cool gators and we put all our stuff in the back of those nifty things and drive all though the farm...I need to get me one of those! Do you think they will let me drive those downtown? lol!

I am just so excited about these images and the fact that it marks the beginning of my very busy season! Mary Hardin thank you so much for trusting me with your memories...I hope you loev your images! For full gallery go here.

Makeup by the talented Nancy Finnegan... xoxo



Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO not copy, download, crop, print or alter in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment