Friday, September 14, 2012

Alinea; Huntsville, Al Senior photographer


Alinea is so fun to be around. That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of her. She is so beautiful and sweet, and full of joy and energy.  I can't wait to see what she grows up to be.

I've had the opportunity to hang with her several times now, for she is one of my 2013 Senior models, and it thrilled me that she came back for her senior pictures.

We hit three locations and three outfits in a 2 hour photo marathon. Madeline my assistant never worked so hard. It was so nice to photograph her for the second time around, because we were comfortable with each other from the start!

We created some fun images together...and here I share my favorite ones.

Alinea and Cathy...I hope you love your photos. Thank you for spending some time this year with me and for being such a wonderful representative of my business. I am so proud to have you as my 2013 Senior Model.

Wonderful makeup done by Nancy Finnegan

For full gallery of images go here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment