Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meet your 2013 Senior Models: Huntsville, Al Senior photography


Can't even start telling you about how huge and awesome this senior campaign had been. I've had so much excitement built on this, that I can't wait to show you all the images!

The beautiful girls come from Huntsville High School, Grissom, and Randolph here in Huntsville. They will be Seniors for 2013 and my reps for their high schools. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work with such sweet and beautiful girls...

So 2013 Seniors...these are your models...they will be able to help you with information about my photography services and senior packages. I hope you choose me to be your Senior photographer this coming year and join the fun!

I want to thank some awesome and talented people that made this shoot happen: Thanks to my fellow photographer and mentor Cindy Shaver, my assistant Darby Newton, Corrie Spearing from Unique and Timeless for the amazing flowers, Nancy Finnegan and Kyla Glover for the beautiful makeup, and Kelsey Adkisson for the beautiful hair. A very special thank you to Sara Alavi owner of Silhouette boutique here in Huntsville for the awesome outfits the girls wore. Also, thank you to the Beddingfield family for allowing me to use their beautiful property as a location for this shoot!

Also I want to thank the parents for allowing me to photograph their daughters, and a very special thank you to Phyllis Frady for hosting the viewing party at her house an opening her beautiful home for me, all the models and guests last night for the viewing party.



Call me to book your session today! here is the information about the packages for seniors.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Maria! These are FANTASTIC! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous girls! Love the colors, the flowers,and the turquoise truck! The perfect setting! If I could go back 13 years when I graduated HS I would have hired you on the spot!

    ReplyDelete