Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Maria Laura: Costa Rica beach photography

My trip is almost over and I will be heading back to the states this Sunday. It has been so fun to share this new passion of mine with my family, and to see them excited about my photography. I have taken many photos of several family members and can't wait to share those with them and with all of you.

Maria Laura is my oldest cousin, even though she is way younger than me, we have always had the best of relationships. She is such a gorgeous girl inside and out and the MOST fun cousin anyone can wish for. I did a tiny photo shoot for her at the beach a couple of weekend ago...here are my favorite images.

Machita I hope you love your photos...I love you and wish for you a life full of  LOVE, success and happiness. xoxo

ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIA MOORE PHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY, PRINT OR ALTER IN ANY WAY.



ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIA MOORE PHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY OR PRINT THESE IMAGES.

1 comment: