Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jordan Burlingame, Huntsville, Al Senior Photographer

I had an amazing family session a few weeks back at a beautiful creek location and the whole time I could not stop thinking how amazing it would be to photograph a beautiful senior there in a fairytale dress. A mix between fairy and princess...

Miss Jordan went with my idea, and I could not have asked for a better model, as she has the looks of the most gorgeous princess...And how lucky I am that she just happen to fall out a fairy book and into my camera viewfinder! love it!

Beautiful makeup was done by Nancy Finnegan...and gorgeous hair by Lacey Hubbard. Flowers by my most favorite gal...Sharon Hicks from the New Hope florist.

Jordan I hope you love your images! And thank you for having fun with me and rocking your senior session! For full gallery of images go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment