Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ava, Huntsville Al newborn photography


Ava Grace is the most perfect little girl I've ever seen... 5 days new she came to the studio with her sweet aunt Paige and her wonderful mom and dad who just stared at her with love poring out of every breath. I just love being able to witness those first days of a baby's family life...at least for a bit!

Baby Ava is not just beautiful, but such a good baby. She slept throughout the entire session and made my work such a breeze.

I enjoyed so much photographing a girl, since laterly all I get are boys, and just face it: girls are so much more fun to style :)

We went all the way girly...and created some super sweet images! I hope you love them...

 Carrie and Thomas...I have no doubt you will make great parents...and thank you for sharing your sweet baby with me... I hope you love your images.


Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY>

No comments:

Post a Comment