Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Amos family. Hunstville, Al family portraiture


I just adore this sweet family! These little girls are the cutest and sweetest things I've ever known, and their momma is just too cool for words. I've had the pleasure of photographing this trio a bunch this year, and I just love that they now know me and trust me, making my work that much more fun!

They came to my Christmas tree minis, and I just wanted to jump in excitement when I saw them getting out of their car in the best outfits ever! I just think they all look like movie stars and I am just so lucky to have the most stylish and good looking clients in Hunsville!

Amber told me the other day that she was nervous about seeing her photos, since she doesn't like to get her picture taken. WHAT?????? this crazy woman!!!...sweetheart, if I looked like you I would live in front of a camera :) Just not knowing how beautiful you are, makes you that much more pretty :)

Here are my favorite shots of the day, I hope you love them. I love you guys, thank you for trusting me with your holiday photos and for becoming one of my most favorite friends. For full gallery go here.




Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY! thanks

1 comment: